Turbot , spring onion, ginger, courgettes and bean sprouts , with a salad of carrots , radish and sesame seeds.
2 Turbot portions filleted and skinned.
1tsp olive oil
10 Sping onions – cut in half and then half again
1″ fresh ginger peeled and finely chopped
1 Courgette – finely sliced
1tsp coconut oil
1 Carrot – grated or sliced finely
4 radishes – grated or sliced finely
1tblsp seasme seeds
1tsp seasme oil
- Heat up a wok and a pan til very hot.
- Put the spring onions and ginger in the wok with 1tsp coconut oil cook for a minute or so untilthe spring onions are slightly soft.
- Add the courgettes and cook for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the bean sprouts and keep moving them round the wok. ( tossing or stirring )
- brush the turbot with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper, place in the pan, do not move and cook unitl about 75% cooked through , gently turn them over.
- Mix the Carrot, radishes , seasme oil toegtehr and season with salt and pepper, put this on the plate.
- Put the stir fry vegetable on the plate and top with the fish.