2 sea bass fillets cut in half.
1 sweet potatoe – peeled – then peel the inside into strips or use a mondoline into strips
2 carrots – peeled – then peel the inside into strips or use a mondoline into strips
1 courgette – peel the into strips or use a mondoline into strips
200g mushrooms sliced
2 tblsp worcesthershire sauce
1tblsp oyster sauce
1tblsp apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper
- Heat a wok ( if you have one or use a pan) and a large pan til smoking
- Put all the vegetables except the bean sprouts in the wok , keep them moving.
- Season the seabass with salt and pepper and drizzle a little olive oil on it, place it skin side down in the pan,leave cook for approx 4 minutes until nearly cooked through.
- Add the beansprouts to the wok and toss, add the worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce and cider vinegar and salt and pepper. toss and keep moving for a couple of minutes.
- Turn over fish.
- Take the wok and put the veg on a plate.
- Check the fish is cooked through and put on top of the vegetables.