Chicken, Basil and Sundried Tomatoe Salad
2 chicken breasts in strips
1 pack tender stem brocilli, ends off and halved
1 large handful fresh basil leaves off the stems and torn into pieces
2 tbsp pine nuts
2tblsp sun dried tomatoes- chopped
1 bag baby spinach
1 handful black olive chopped
1) Heat a pan up until really hot -( wok best) add splash of oil and sauté chicken until brown on all sides.
2) Add broccoli and keep moving round pan until almost cooked ( 5 minutes)
3) Add pine nuts and cook for 2 minutes
4) Add half the basil and sun dried tomatoes
5) Serve over spinach mixed with the olives and remaining basil.