150g pea shoots
100g cooked and chilled french beans
1 Courgette – topped and tailed then peeled into thin strips
1 sweet potatoe – peeled and then peeled into thin strips or julienned finely
bunch spring onions – topped tailed and cut into half lengthways then quarters
1″ ginger chopped finely
2tblsp soy sauce
1tblsp seasme seed oil
2 sea bass fillets
1tblsp olive oil
1tsp coconut oil
salt and pepper.
- Heat up a pan and a wok.
- Put the coconut oil and sweet potatoe in the wok keep moving until soft
- Whilst the potatoe is cooking,mix the pea shoots , spring onions, french beans and courgettes.
- Then mix the seasme oil,. ginger and soy sauce , season with salt and pepper and put over the pea shoots, mix until th eleaves are covered and put on a plate.
- Rub the bass with olive oil and season , place skin side down in the pan and cook for a few min utes until nealry cooked through, then turn and complete cooking for a few minutes.
- Put the sweet potatoe on top of the pea shoots and then top with the bass.