2 salmon fillets
3 sweet potatoes
6 spring onions thinly sliced
100g feta – into small cubes
3tblsp sundried tomatoes cut finely
- Heat Oven to 160C bake potatoes for 1 hour until soft in the middle. Remove from oven and turn it up to 220C
- Let the potatoes cool a little and remove most of the flesh but leave a little on the skin and slice these lengthways and place these on a tray lined with greaseprooof and brushed with coconut oil. bake for about 10 minutes until starting to crisp, turn over and do the same – do not let them burn !
- Whilst the potatoe skins are in the oven put the flesh in a pan and add the spring onions season with salt and pepper, keep warm over a low heat.
- Mix the rocket with feta and sun dried tomatoes and season , place on plates.
- Put the salmon in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked but still slightly pink in the middle.
- Put the sweet poatatoes mash on the plate and the salmon on top of it and put the wedges to the side.
NB – cook more sweet potatoes you need if you eat them with other things during the week they keep in the fridge cooked for a few days – or cook other roasted vegetables too , keep them for the next few days to save on time and make dinner prep quick and easy!
The sweet potatoes skins are great served with a dip of cashew mayo too !