3 leeks – sliced finely ( easiest to cut them in half lenghtways then slice them so they don’t roll around).
4 large flat mushrooms – remove the stalk
2tblsp coconut aminos ( use worcestershire sauce if you dont have it )
1tsp coconut oil
50g goats cheese – sliced finely
2 rainbow trout fillets.
1tsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper
Preheat oven to 220C
- In a wok or pan put the coconut oil and then add the leeks and cook until soft.
- Chop the mushroom stems and add them to the leeks with the aminos and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper , place on an oven tray and remove the leek mixture from the pan and split it equally and place it on top of each mushroom.
- Put the thinly sliced goats cheese on top of the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for approx 30 minutes until the mushroom is soft.
- When the mushrooms are nearly ready heat a pan up and brush the fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the pan is hot cook the fish itll take less than 10 minutes.
- Serve hot !
NB – one filled mushroom each might nbe enough – it is enough for me and was enough for my mum but dad ate 2 happily – it depends on size and activity levels so please amend as you see fit – if there are any left they could be kept for a few days in the fridge and either re heated and used that way – or chopped and mixed with rice, cous cous, another grain or leaves for a tasty salad !