100g blueberries ( frozen is fine)
30g Buckwheat flour
25g coconut flour
160ml almond milk ( or any other plant based unsweetened milk – use normal milk if you dot have anything else)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1tblsp agave syrup
3tblsp greek 0% fat yoghurt ( I prefer fage )
1/2 vanilla pod seeds ( keep the pod and put in a jar of sugar / honey / syrup to make vanilla scented)
1tsp maple syrup
- Put the buckwheat , coconut flour , cinammon and baking powder in a bowl
- Whisk the together the egg, milk and agave in a jug and add to the dry ingredients slowly ensuring you have no lumps
- Split the blueberries into 2 oven proof dishes, pour over half the mix into each dish.
- put in the oven and bake for approx 40 mins until they are cooked ( not runny in the middle)
- Mix the yoghurt , vanilla and maple together.
- Serve either hot or cold with the yogurt.