1 pear cut in half and core removed
2 figs cut in half
1tsp coconut oil
2tblsp chocolate hazelnut spread (homemade if possible – if not buy the healthiest cleanest version available to you)
6tblsp Greek 0% fat yoghurt (I use Fage)
1tsp maple syrup.
- Heat up a pan gently and melt coconut oil
- Pears in cut side down and cook til slightly browned, turn over. Add figs cut side down and cook both on low for a few minutes
- Turn pears over and put balsamic in the hole where the core was. Turn over the figs and place a small bowl over the fruit and cook for a few minutes until soft.
- Mousse – put the chocolate spread in a bowl and mix it with a spoon until it is softer, add the maple syrup, mix the yoghurt in one spoon at a time. If you would like it firmer you will need to put it in the fridge to set a little.
- Serve pears, figs and walnuts with the mousse.