2 chicken breasts – cut into strips
100g ground almonds
salt and pepper
2tblsp coconut flour
1 egg – beaten
2 medium sweet potatoes cut into wedges
2tblsp coconut oil melted
2tblsp coconut flour seasonsed with salt and pepper.
2tbslp goji berries
1 carrot grated
3tblsp greek yoghurt
2tsp coconut aminos
- Place the sweet potatoe wedges in a plastic food bag and add the coconut oil, shake until evenly coated then add the seasononed coconut flour and do the same. Spread out on a baking tray. Put in the he oven for 15-20 minutes and then turn over and cook for a futher 15-20 minutes until crisp but not burnt!
- Put the egg in one bowl, the coconut flour , salt and pepper and paprika in another bowl and the ground almonds in another.
- Coat each peice of chicken first in the flour , then the beaten egg and then the almonds and place on a piece of baking paper on a tray. Cok in the oven for 15- 20 minutes untill cooked through ( depends how big your strips are !)
- In a bowl mix the spinach , carrot and goji berries season with salt and pepper and put on the plates.
- Mix the yoghurt with tahini , aminos and seasonning – its to serve alongside to dip the chicken in – so it is optional.
- Emove the chicken and potatoes fromt he oven and serve with the salad and dip.
NB – the coating method for the chicken is know as “Pane”, traditionally it would be using white breadcrumbs insetad of ground almonds – but as I am trying to keep the food clean and I do not have time to make my own bread almonds make a good alternative!